SENSATIONNEL EXPRESS SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG 2 WAY L SHAPE PART CLARY 12" TO 14"
LENGHT : 12" TO 14"
STYLE: WAVY STYLE WITH L PART
MATERIAL: 100% PREMIUM FIBER
TYPE: LACE FRONT WIG
Natural parting from edge to crown
Hand-tied with L-deep CURVE for a L-more NATURAL L-shaped PART.
- diminishes bulky look
- Natural swept side bang
- Customized popular C-part cap
- No tape or glue required
- Easy self application
- Staly as poneytail or updo
- Natural parting from edge to crown
Premium Fiber Wig
Has been created for the customers with exceptional taste in premium class products. Our lace patch is most delicately with precision of the expert hands, and each of our premium wig is made of the highest quality fiber.
Wig Care Instruction
Detangle the hair before wash.
Soak the wig using mild conditioning shampoo.
Gently swish the hair and avoid pulling or rubbing.
Condition & Rinse by letting water run through.
Pat dry access water.
Gently finger brush and lay hair on flat surface to dry.
Dry naturally or use blow dryer with diffuser.
Wig care tips
For curly wigs Hair-Net maybe placed during air drying.
Do not sleep on wet Hair.
Use curling or flat iron only when hair is completely dry.
Use wide toothed comb for Waves and Paddle brush for Straight.
If you used tape:
Must use "remove solution" to remove tape from your skin & from the wig be extremely cautious not to pull hair when removing the tape from lace area.
If you used glue
Must use "remove solution" to remove all the glue residue before shampooing
If you used without tape or glue:
1. Put wig on, adjusting the lace forehead line to align with your own hairline.
2. Let the lace out and cut off the extra lace patch.
3. Secure the comb at the nape area first and adjust the fitting to your head shape.
4. Hold the top by gently pressing in, and start securing the combs on the sides.
5. Make final style touch to create more natural look.